Hire Marshals and Stewards for Your next Motorsport and Sporting Event
Health and safety at a motorsport or sporting event is an essential part of ensuring that everyone enjoys themselves. And that means having plenty of marshals and stewards on site and at key points.
We have over 8,000 vetted and professional stewards and marshals on our books. Experienced and trained, they have attended all kinds of events, from rallying to track motorsport events to sporting meets such as athletics.
Why Hire Marshals and Stewards from Pitlane Promotion
At Pitlane Promotion, our ethos is to place the success and safety of your event at the heart of what we do. This means;
- Local staff – with any event, it is more cost-effective but also a better service for you if marshals and stewards are local.
- Professional stewards – An important part of safe marshaling is to engage and connect with spectators, something our professional staff do.
- Briefed – we ensure that our staff are fully briefed before attending your event, so they are clear on what is required.
- Choice – we have a growing database of experienced marshals and staff, so we are confident we have the right people for your motorsport or sporting event.
- Experienced – unforeseen events happen but with Pitlane Promotion, nothing phases us because we always have a backup plan!
- We are one of only a few agencies that have motorsport trackside insurance!
What Our Marshals and Stewards Can Do at Your Event
Essentially, our marshals and stewards attend you sporting or motorsport event with one thing in mind – to ensure your event runs smoothly. This means that our staff provide a range of services;
- Point of contact – they act as the point of contact for people attending your event whether that is directions to the nearest refreshment station or information on the programme.
- Register attendees – you may want people meeting and greeting at your event, and our professional staff can provide this service too.
- Ticket or wristband collection – checking attendance is important for all kinds of reasons but our team can keep an accurate check on numbers.
- Managing booths and stalls – motorsport and sporting events are busy places and there needs to be plenty of marshals and stewards mingling around key areas such as booths or stands.
- Directing crowds – ensuring smooth flow of people is another safety issue with our staff being the people who can ensure this happens efficiently.
- Safety procedures – when there is a need for orderly evacuation, our professional, trained marshals and stewards can be relied upon to do just that.
- Collect feedback – want to know how to improve your event? Let our marshals and stewarding teams collect feedback from attendees as part of their on-the-day duties.
Book Marshals and Stewards with Us Today!
First to arrive and last to leave, our marshals and stewards will be an integral part of the success of your event.
To find out more or to request a tailored quotation, contact the team at Pitlane Promotion:
• call 0844 800 0071
• use the online contact us form
• or email email@example.com.