Virtual Hostesses, Promotion and Event Staff
With the ability to engage face-to-face at an all-time low to coronavirus restrictions, virtual events have started to become the norm. This means that events can continue without the need to put into place social distancing measures and other restrictions. And that means looking for virtual staff to help the flow of the event.
The endless possibilities of virtual events
Many events that would normally happen at a venue have either entirely shifted to online or organisers have chosen a hybrid approach, such as the EFG Jazz Festival in London. Technology is a wonderful thing and has proved an invaluable platform during these strange times.
Most events can be held online and our virtual staff have helped them happen:
- Wedding fairs and shows – the wedding industry has been hit hard by the pandemic but shoots of resurgence have started to show with online fairs and shows
- Virtual Santa – from storytime to personalised zoom calls, Santa is not letting the pandemic stand in his way
- Virtual elves – and where would Santa be without his helpers? Lapland is online too!
- Virtual presenter – all events, online or otherwise, need to be kept to time and that means a central anchor point in the shape of a presenter. Our virtual presenters have proved a huge hit!
- Virtual DJs – get the online party going with a virtual DJ who knows how to keep the party going
- Virtual children’s entertainer – children’s parties have also started to look a little different but an online entertainer is great for pulling the party together
- Virtual ‘nanny’ – with children being off school for long periods, a virtual ‘nanny’ is a great solution to safely keep children occupied whilst busy parents get on with other stuff, like working from home
- Virtual actors – from murder mysteries online to virtual training sessions, our actors are still in demand
- Virtual meet and greet – customer service is still important and for many brands, online events have proved popular. Online customer services agents and reception staff are the points of contact and information that your virtual attendees and guests need
- Virtual makeup tutorials – in fact, any online demonstration or training session is a great way to connect with fans and followers and our team is well placed to make the session even more successful
- And more…
Choosing Pitlane Promotion for online and virtual events
We know that things are going to look different for some time. Trade shows and exhibitions will make a welcome return but even after the pandemic, it may be that some elements are hosted online.
And that’s why our skilled promotional staff are working online, offering a range of virtual services that clients may not have in-house. So why not turn to the experts?
How to book virtual promotional and event staff?
All you need to do is call us on 0844 800 0071 or complete the contact form, and our bookings team will get in touch to discuss the details of your event and the virtual staff you are looking for. Get in touch today for a no-obligation quote.