How to Hire Promotional Staff for Autosport International 2020 at the NEC
From the 9th to 12th January 2020, the NEC Birmingham will once again play host to Autosport International 2020. It promises to be a show that is as busy as ever, a chance for motorsport lovers of all genres to come together and chase away the January blues. If you are a motorsport brand, you’ll be wanting (and needing!) to hire the very best in promotional staff.
Starting life with grid girls, we have developed and built on our reputation for providing exceptional promotional staff and grid girls for all kinds of motorsport events, including Autosport International.
Hiring promotional staff for events – what you need to know
Hiring promotional staff and exhibition girls is a sure-fire of getting your brand in front of the right people. But for this to happen, there are certain factors that need to be in place;
- Exhibition strategy
Autosport International is a huge event attracting attention from across the field of motorsport. For car enthusiasts to potential trade partners and customers, the range of people who attend this event is divers.
And that means you need a specific and targeted strategy so that you get the very best from this four-day event.
- Hiring the promo staff with the skills you need to make your show strategy a success
You have your strategy in place, you know who your target audience is, now you just need the people with the right skills to drive it to success.
And that’s where our promotional services come in:
- Motorsport girls – with a live-action arena and a strong showing from across all strands of motorsport, our pitlane girls (and boys!) can attract the attention your brand wants.
- Brand ambassadors – as well as distributing freebies and other marketing material, hiring brand ambassadors is a great way of attracting attention and people to your stand or booth.
- Lead generators – the first two days of Autosport International 2020 are for trade only. If you are a B2B company, you want to capture not just attention for details of potential trading partners. Our lead generators and sales staff know how to do that.
- Exhibition staff – likewise, you need to confident your booth is in great hands which is why hiring experienced exhibition staff for this event makes sense.
Why turn to Pitlane Promotion for promotional staff at Autosport International?
Many years ago, we realised that brands and events within motorsport were missing reliable and experienced promotional staff. Since those humble beginnings, we have worked with clients from across the industry, providing sales, promotional and exhibition staff for all kinds of motorsports events.
We know what we are doing. We bring a wealth of experience and expertise to any event. Contact us and hire the best!